I’m going to create a long list of 100 amazing & the best small business software tools that are really helpful to increase your online business growth. In my 7 years business carrier, I’ve used lots of tools to grow my online business faster. Let’s jump into the deep now —
1. Google Analytics — The Best Audience Intention Checker
Do you have any kind of website? Then, you should use google analytics from right now. Because Google analytics will help you to understand your visitor’s behavior perfectly. You can learn about your website visitors that —
- Where they are coming from (Search, Social Media or other sites)
- What pages they are visiting
- How much time spending on your site
- In which city they live
- What is the bounce rate of your site
- How you can improve your site
- and so on…
Google Analytics is a must-have tool for any kind of website nowadays. It’s free & fantastic. Give it a try today. I’m sure you’ll fall in love with it. 🙂
2. BigCommerce & 3dcart — Build An Ecommerce Website Fast
BigCommerce & 3dcart are two different company which provide best tools to create an online store very easily. If you’re planning to create any kind of e-commerce website, then Bicommerce or 3dcart should be your best choice because of their lots of built-in features.
These two best eCommerce website builder can also help you to grow your business with their marketing tools. Just go and pick up your best plan right now to create or migrate your online store in BigCommerce or 3dcart.
3. OnPay & Deluxe — Best Payroll Softwares Ever
Paying your employees and contractors easily is so important in online businesses. Onpay & Deluxe, both of these online payroll and HR software have lots of features. With these tools, you can easily —
- Automate your payroll taxes and filings
- Pay employees and contractors in minutes
- Save time and money
- and so on…
Onpay is focused on only payroll & HR service, but Deluxe offers other services like web design, email marketing, and so on. Both have lots of features. Check their plans and choose the best one which fits your business needs perfectly.
4. FreshBooks & QuickBooks — Top Cloud Accounting Solutions
Freshbooks & Quickbooks offers almost same services for online business owners. These are two best cloud based small business accounting software I’ve ever seen. Let’s see what you can do with their services.
With Freshbooks, you can —
- Send invoices
- Track time
- Manage receipts
- Manage expenses
- Accept credit cards
- and so on…
With Quickbooks, you can —
- Track expenses
- Manage cash flow
- Create Professional invoices
- Free Payroll Service
- Multi-User Login
5. Homebase — The #1 Employee Management Software
Homebase is the another best small business software for employee management. Homebase helps with free tools to track time and manage your team. It’s an all in one employee management solution for your online business.
What you can do with Homebase is –
- Build schedules in minutes and instantly share them with your team
- Post jobs, manage applicants and build a great team all in one place
- Easily share information and track performance. Get your team aligned with their built-in messenger, real-time alerts, and helpful reminders.
6. Nextiva & Clear Captions — Amazing Business Phone System
Nextiva is a Business VoIP service provider with superpowers. It’s the #1 Rated Business Phone Software for any size of online business.
On the other hand, Clear Captions is a free phone captioning service that gives near real-time call captions of phone conversations for people whose hearing loss inhibits their phone use.
7. LinkedIn Sales Navigator — A Social Selling Platform by LinkedIn
LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers sales organizations even more power to find leads and manage their pipelines effectively. With LinkedIn Sales Navigator, You can access —
- 1,500 saved leads
- Custom lists
- 20 InMail messages per month
- Advanced lead and company search
- Lead and account alerts
- Notes and tags
8. LinkedIn Jobs — Find The Best Candidate From Worldwide
Looking to hire? You can create online job posts on LinkedIn to advertise open positions at your company. Posting your job on LinkedIn allows you to reach the world’s largest professional network to connect your job with qualified candidates.
Check the billing and pricing before posting a job on LinkedIn here – https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/167/job-posting-prices?lang=en
9. Constant Contact — Send Better Emails To Customers
With Constant Contact, you can start your effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to achieve your business goals. They offer multiple business needs.
With Constant Contact, you can —
- Launch an email marketing campaign to engage customers
- Build an awesome website in minutes
- Upload products to your online store
- Generate awareness on social media
- Boost sales with Google Ads
- All in one place
10. 99Designs — Global Creative Platform For Custom designs, logos, websites and more
99Designs is an online marketplace where entrepreneurs can easily find the right design for their company. It can be a logo, website, app or book design whatever you want.
You can pick a plan or run a contest to get the design complete where worldwide professionals will submit their design to win the contest.
11. ManyChat — The #1 Bot Platform For Facebook Messenger
1.3 billion people use messenger every day and the number is increasing day by day. That’s why promoting products or services through messenger is getting popularity more than any other channel.
With ManyChat, you can automate and combine Facebook Messenger & SMS to grow your business faster. And yes, with 80% open rates and 25% CTR, Messenger beats every other channel.
12. Soldo — Manage Business Spending Using Company Cards
You can give Soldo cards to some or every employee, to entire teams or maybe contractors, deciding who can access company money and also the rules they have to follow to spend it.
With intuitive tools just like the mobile app and web console, you’ll be ready to track spending real-time, instantly transfer funds to all or any cardholders (for free), establish budgets and rules, and far more.
13. Zegal — The Cloud Legal Software Solution For Businesses
With Zegal, you can create and manage your business contracts online very easily. Zegal connects your business and legal instrument creation process with the services you already use.
They provide you with the ability to integrate your account with over 2,000 apps and SaaS services.
14. Neat — A Suite of Expense & Spend Management Software Tools
You can start simplifying your accounting with ‘The Neat Company’. Neat provides very easy-to-use receipt capture and reconciliation software for accounting professionals and small businesses.
With Neat, you can —
- Simplify your bookkeeping
- Track receipts your way
- Reconcile your transactions in one place
- Stay on top of your business’ health
- And be tax day ready
15. Hiscox — Insurance Provider For Small Business
You’ve got a small or any size business and you need insurance for your company, then Hiscox should be the first choice. Hiscox is a provider of small business insurance. It provides professional business services that let you purchase insurance online or over the phone.
The company sells both personal and commercial insurance cover in a very range of areas. As a business, Hiscox is flatter and leaner than lots of its competitors – which brings with it significant challenges.
16. Yelp For Business — Grow Your Business With Yelp
Businesses that claim their free Yelp business page generate, on the average , $8,000 in incremental revenue annually . However, Yelp also helps local businesses, especially those that are willing to find out from and leverage the foremost powerful type of organic marketing—word of mouth.
According to a Nielsen study, 4 out of 5 Yelp users stated that they visit Yelp when prepared to spend money and 35% of Yelp users will visit a searched business within 24 hours of searching.
17. MyFax — Send or Receive Faxes Online With MyFax
MyFax is an online small business software that lets you send or receive faxes in the easiest way. MyFax allows you to send and receive faxes digitally – without printing, scanning, or the effort of a fax machine. you’ll be able to send faxes via email, the mobile app or our website.
Whether you run a small business, travel for work and want to fax on the road, or simply want a straightforward solution for infrequent faxing, MyFax has you covered.
18. Dun & Bradstreet — Provides Commercial Data, Analytics & Insights For Businesses
Dun & Bradstreet is a corporation that gives information on commercial credit as well as reports on businesses. Dun & Bradstreet helps companies to improve their business performance through data and insights delivered through their Live Business Identity & Data Cloud.
The company generates its revenue through subscription-based products, business info reports, data licensing agreements, strategic partnerships, concierge services and others.
19. Source of Goods — Serving Sellers on Amazon, eBay, Retail Websites, and All Marketplaces
Are you familiar with dropshipping or Amazon FBA? We know that choosing a good product supplier can grow or damage your online business career. Source of Goods is the best one in my opinion.
In the ‘Source of Goods’, you can choose products over 24 categories. And the best thing about this company is you don’t need to pay for the product until you make a sale!
20. Sign — Secure Verifiable eSignatures to Power Your Daily Needs
Need an easy way to sign or get a signature? Sign.net helps you to sign in a trusted environment by first allowing users to verify their account details.
At this moment, they only allow PDF format of contracts that you need to sign. You can sign a contract instantly from your pc or mobile phone easily.
21. Keap — Automate Your Sales and Marketing Easily
Keap is perfect for growing, service-based businesses in-home, professional, and private services that are actively —
- Acquiring new leads
- Tracking and managing leads in one place
- Employing one or more people
- Invoicing clients
- and much more…
With Keap, create a repeatable sales process that creates it easy for you to set-up appointments, track leads, and obtains quotes accepted all from your CRM.
22. BigStock — Find Millions of Awesome Royalty-Free Stock Photos, Images & Vectors
Bigstock is an online marketplace for quality stock images that provides royalty-free photographs and illustrations from photographers and artists which you can use for your business need.
With a simple subscription, you can download affordable high-resolution stock photography and high-quality stock footage videos.
23. Semrush — Make Better Strategic Decisions For Your Business
SEMrush provides you information on the organic keywords bringing traffic to your website. Compare your website with the closest five-to-six competitors and find out if there are keywords you are not performing on.
It will even be interesting to check the organic trends of competitors along with your business. Are you leading the way, or have you ever fallen behind and want to catch up? Then, SEMrush is the perfect solution for taking your business into the next steps.
24. WITHIN — Get Up-to-date Ecommerce News
WITHIN is always tracking real-time trends in eCommerce across verticals and media platforms. To keep you and your business up to date with eCommerce trends, you should subscribe to WITHIN right now for free.
25. Spaces — Get Creative Working Environments With a Unique Entrepreneurial Spirit
Do you need to host a new office in New York, Sydney or any other cities in the world? Then, there is a perfect solution for your business need called Spaces.
Spaces has over 427 locations around the globe for Offices, Coworking, Meeting Rooms. Start your business internationally today with Spaces.
26. Verizon Business — Best Small Business Software Toolkits
Verizon Business Markets provides the simplest Broadband and Voice products, solutions & services in support of America’s growing small & medium business community. Verizon Fios uses powerful technology to assist you to run your business.
Its 100% fiber-optic network delivers the fastest internet and Wi-Fi available, 99.9% network reliability & also the bandwidth built to power multiple devices directly. Fios technology is flexible enough to support businesses of all sizes with a large range of Internet, TV & Phone packages based on your business needs.
27. NetReputation — Online Business Reputation Management Service
Through various methods, the NetReputation teams work to restore, improve, or create an online presence for businesses and individuals. Do you have any bad reviews of your business or any bad experience for your business with google search results or wanna improve your business reputation? Then NetReputation is the perfect solution for you.
With the expert team’s support, you can grow your online business with an awesome online reputation.
28. Coming Soon…